GLYDE’s collection of high-performance sliding doors, operable walls, decorative screens, and fixed glazing systems are in high demand and we are growing fast. We need a Project Coordinator to support our project delivery team in Victoria.
Reporting to GLYDE’s National Project Delivery Manager, this role will oversee all elements of project administration and coordination for GLYDE Victoria. This includes nurturing existing relationships with key stakeholders and Ai’s internal cross-functional teams, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of projects and a positive customer experience.
A brand of Aluminium Industries of Australia (Ai), GLYDE has reimagined Australia’s glazed acoustics industry. The GLYDE range is fresh, smart, and exciting. Be part of the change and energise your career as a Project Coordinator with GLYDE.
- Effectively utilise and update the GLYDE Projects IT platforms
- Pro-actively resolve any potential customer issues, achieve timely resolution
- Be an effective member of the GLYDE team, contributing to our business decisions, product improvements, and new product opportunities
- Maintain an evolving in-depth knowledge of our products
- Document GLYDE projects to limit the possibility of misinterpretation or incorrect information causing errors; layouts, track designs, finishes, shop drawings, and CAD drawings as required
- Ensure all project documentation is completed to standard and within the timeline KPIs
- Liaise and establish effective communication with sales, operations, and project management to ensure we deliver results aligned with customer expectations
- Understand, observe, and adhere to, company policies and procedures, including OH&S policies and procedures at all times
- Maintain a collaborative and productive relationship with the Projects Team (PM’s, Installation PM, Project Admin and Project Sales) to ensure the successful delivery of each project
Essential qualifications, skills, and traits:
- Diploma in Building & Construction or commensurate professional experience within the construction industry
- 5+ years’ experience as a proven a Project Administrator/Coordinator
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and products
- CAD experience
- Understanding and knowledge of construction environments; able to read and interpret plans
- Outstanding communication skills; verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and follow up skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong capability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Intermediate capability on MS Office
- Professionally presented
- Strong work ethic with a friendly, positive attitude towards job, people, product, and self-potential
- Pro-active learner, willing and self-motivated to learn all product, systems, and market
- Be confident, flexible, persistent, driven
Desirable skills and traits:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- On-site experience
- Adaptability to new technologies, new resources, and new people
- Able to ‘bring the fun’ whilst recognizing the need to deliver our plan
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious
Our dynamic environment offers many benefits, including a competitive salary, a reliable team, and opportunities for growth, training, and development. Conveniently located just off EastLink in Dandenong South, we offer great coffee, a supportive team, and a complete onsite gym for employees and their partners.
Join an organisation pioneering its industry, apply via email and send your resume and cover letter, attention: Ai Sales Director, with the subject line “Project Coordinator, GLYDE”.
Ai is about people, ideas, and the development and support of innovative products. It’s about defying old-fashioned notions of industrial fabrication in Australia. More than just making things, team Ai is making things happen. Ai employs driven people wanting to align themselves with a company who offers an extremely healthy future.
You must have rights to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
No recruiters, please.