Have your talent and tenacity valued as a Project Manager with GLYDE. Our Project Managers oversee all elements of project execution and coordination.
GLYDE is in a state of significant growth as we continue to develop our acoustic sliders and operable wall systems in the flexible space market.
GLYDE launched in 2020 to an enthusiastic reception from the design and build community. Delivering results for our customers and stakeholders requires strong relationships, responsive communication, and stable supply. We work as a team to make things happen for our customers.
GLYDE is a brand of Aluminium Industries (Ai), an innovative and growing Australian company. As a result, we offer an exciting career path for people looking to make their professional mark.
About the role
Delivering projects to the highest standard of quality and service, GLYDE Project Managers effectively utilise our project management software and proactively resolve any potential concerns.
Reporting to the National Project Delivery Manager, this role needs to nurture existing relationships with key stakeholders and Ai internal cross-functional teams, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of projects and a positive customer experience. The GLYDE team prides itself on completing projects on time and within budget.
- Be an effective member of the GLYDE team, contributing to our business decisions, product improvements and new product opportunities.
- Take a ‘hands-on’ approach to the role.
- Document GLYDE projects to limit the possibility of misinterpretation or incorrect information causing errors (layouts, track designs, finishes, and CAD drawings as required).
- Ensure all project documentation is completed to standard and within the timeline KPIs.
- Liaise and establish effective communication with sales, operations and the project management team to ensure we deliver in line with customer expectations.
- Maintain a collaborative and productive relationship with your Projects Team (installers, project admin, and project sales) to ensure the successful delivery of each project.
- Loading/unloading of goods for installers (interstate depots only).
- Lead by example and endorse company behaviours and values.
- Maintain an evolving in-depth knowledge of GLYDE products.
- Understand, observe, and adhere to, company policies and procedures, including OH&S policies and procedures at all times.
Essential skills and traits:
- Diploma in Business, Project Management, or commensurate professional experience
- Work experience and skills essential desirable
- 5+ years’ experience as a successful Project Manager
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and products
- Understanding and knowledge of construction environments
- Able to read and interpret plans and details
- Outstanding communication skills; verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong capability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Intermediate capability on MS Office
- Strong work ethic with a friendly, positive, can-do attitude towards job
- Pro-active learner
- An ability to work and contribute as part of a team
- Be confident, flexible, persistent, driven
Desirable skills and traits:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Diploma in Building & Construction
- CAD experience
- Ability to undertake product repairs and maintenance as required
- Adaptability to new technologies, new resources, and new people
- Able to ‘bring the fun’ whilst recognizing the need to deliver our plan
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious
How to apply:
Our supportive environment offers a lot of benefits, including a competitive salary, a reliable team, and opportunities for growth, training, and development. In addition to this we have great coffee, a great team, and a full gym onsite for our employees. Conveniently located off EastLink, we have ample onsite parking.
Be part of an organisation pioneering its industry and submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “GLYDE Project Manager” in the subject line.
To apply for this role, please submit:
- Your resume
- A cover letter, addressed to “GLYDE National Project Delivery Manager” outlining your interest in this role
We appreciate you taking time to apply for this position. Only those candidates successful in moving forward in the selection process will be contacted.