Aluminium Industries (Ai) is an Australian-owned company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the markets we serve. As a result, we offer an exciting career path for people that seek professional growth and enjoy fast-paced, rewarding work.
If you have a passion for the finer details of architectural projects and delivering attentive customer service, we have a Sales Estimating Coordinator opportunity with GLYDE Architectural Acoustic Systems® that may be just what you’ve been looking for.
GLYDE is reimagining Australia’s glazed acoustics industry with a collection of high-performance doors and operable walls developed to support the changing needs of the Education sector.
The Sales Estimating Coordinator role is technical and dynamic. Reporting to GLYDE’s Internal Sales Manager, you will oversee the tendering process and support the needs of GLYDE’s extensive customer base.
If you aspire to work in the Building and Construction space, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain the necessary professional experience.
- Proactively manage the electronic tendering platforms
- Download all project information in full and on time
- Issue RFI’s and EOI’s
- Manage the end-to-end tender process including CRM maintenance
- Manage the project administration requirements for GLYDE, in coordination with the Internal Sales Manager
- Support the team in achieving quote conversion targets
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Ideally have previous experience in the construction industry
- Intermediate to advanced capability on MS Office
- A strong attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellence in organisation and communication (both written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic with a friendly, positive, can-do attitude towards job, people, product and self-potential
- Pro-active learner; willing and motivated to learn all product, systems and market information
- Able to ‘bring the fun’ whilst recognizing the need to deliver our plan
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious
- Permanent rights to work in Australia
To apply for this role, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- A cover letter, addressed to “Ai Sales Director”
- include “Sales Estimating Coordinator” in the email subject line
We are conveniently located off EastLink and have plenty of on-site parking. Our dynamic and supportive environment offers many benefits, including a competitive salary, a reliable team, on-site gym, and opportunity to learn.
We appreciate you taking time to apply for this position. Only those candidates successful in moving forward in the selection process will be contacted.
No recruiters, please.